Convert Blu-ray/DVD/HD Videos with Best Alternative to Handbrake(macOS Sierra/Wins 10)
This article will guide you to convert DVD/Blu-ray/Video to any videos using Best Handbrake Alternative in just a few steps.
A number of great free and paid applications are available that will let you rip DVDs with ease. Handbrake, the free, feature-packed, cross platform DVD ripper and encoder that we think is the best was also your choice as the best by a wide margin.
Although Handbrake provides users a handy DVD converting experience, it is still far from perfect in terms of the supported DVD types, output formats, scanning and ripping speed…
1) Encrypted commercial DVDs cannot be supported by Handbrake without third party software.
2) It takes a long time for scanning your files. And when you choose the section to copy after the scanning, it will involve a bit of trial and error; generally speaking, though, if you want to rip the main movie, select the title with the longest run time. Otherwise, you might end up with a rip of the previews or the menu screen, but not the actual movie.
3) The supported output video formats within Handbrake are limited to MKV and MP4.
4) It takes 4+ hours to rip a DVD using Handbrake on a PC in usual.
Fortunately, the availability of Handbrake alternative makes every DVD conversion a simple task, without any problem. Brorsoft Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate is highly recommended. It is an all-in-one BD/DVD and video converter, player, editor. It is more easy-to-use and offers some unbeatable features like batch conversion and customized output settings for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, PS3, iMovie, FCP and more. Plus, it supports more video formats than Handbrake like WMV, AVI, MTS, MKV, XAVC, TiVo, etc. The most important is that this software comes with constantly updated, so that it gives you the strong compatibility for the latest macOS Sierra. No longer need to worry about the incompatibility issue. That's the reason why it can be seen as Handbrake alternative for macOS Sierra and even much better than it. Download the software now and learn the step-by-step guide on converting Blu-ray/DVD/Videos on macOS Sierra with least quality loss.
If you are running on Mac, turn to Brorsoft iMedia Converter for Mac.
Step 1. Load DVD, Blu-ray, video/movie files
Run the program and load your source video files MKV, AVI… into it.Click Load button to import Blu-ray, DVD movies from disc, Folder, ISO/IFO files. As you see, all added files will be listed below and you can preview them, take snapshots.
* Note that you can only add subtitles to videos in MKV, MP4, AVI or other video format which has the ability of adding subtitles. If your original movies are Blu-ray, DVD or other media files, you need to convert these files to a proper format e.g. .mp4. Then start the conversion to get the output files and reload the movies to the converter.
Step 2. Select output format you want
Click the "Format" icon, and then go to the right category to find the video format you want. As you can see, various video formats like MP4, MOV, MKV, FLV, WMV, AVI, etc. are provided. You can also choose the icon of iPhone, iPad, iPod, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Samsung, Android, etc. to get videos with best settings for the selected device/software.
Tip: If you want to customize the output video quality, you can click the "Settings" button to open the Settings window and set video resolution, frame rate, bit rate, codec, etc.
Step 3. Edit video files(optional)
If necessary, you can perhaps try to edit your video files with the alternative to Handbrake. There are main seven functions available: Trim, Crop, Text Watermark, Image/Video Watermark, Effect, Audio Editor, and Subtitle. Just do as you like.
Step 4. Start conversion on macOS Sierra
When all settings are done, click the big Convert button and the program will begin converting your BD/DVD/HD videos to the decent format on macOS Sierra immediately. Enjoy.
Learn the detail about the best Handbrake Alternative to rip DVDs.
Play/Edit Blu-ray Movies in Windows 10 with VLC